Members Only Metal Art Event
Join us for either the March 11th or March 31st event!
Both events will be held at the same location and time of day.
Must wear closed toed shoes and clothes you don’t mind potentially getting ruined. (We’re playing with power tools and fire!) If you have long hair, please bring something to pull it back.
- Hellos and Introduction
· Safety discussion & personal protection equipment (PPE)
At this time, you will receive both eye gear & gloves
· Tour of different production areas
· Discussion of tools and equipment
· You will see how cut files are created
· You will learn how the plasma table works
· The fun part! - You will view a piece of metal being cut that you will get to turn into artwork!
Interactive Welding Demonstration
· You will get to see a demonstration of proper welding techniques
· Anyone who would like to participate, will be supervised individually while they create their own “mini sculpture”. Participants will be provided with protection gear.
Question & Answer Session with Refreshments
Chroma Studio, 6250 42nd
Street N, Unit 13, Pinellas Park, FL 33781
Plenty of parking in the front
Members Only - $75
Limited to the first 8 registrants per event
Water, Wine, and Heavy Appetizers
Registration closes on Friday, March 6 at 3 p.m. for March 11 event
Registration closes on Thursday, March 25 at 3 p.m. for the March 31 event