Rebound in the Face of A Pandemic, or Mission Impossible?
Tampa's 2020 Hospitality Industry Market
Tampa Bay's hospitality industry was uniquely positoned with a record February, a NCAA College Basketball Round 1 and 2 four (4) day weekend, and two premiere domestic & international event platforms - Wrestlemania and Super Bowl. Then COVID-19 appeared. How will the industry survive the balance of 2020 - with a rebound, or a mission impossible?
Hillsborough County Hotel & Motel Association
In lieu of a registration fee, donations are encouraged to support the local organization, Real Estate Lives, who aims to help all unemployed and underemployed professionals find a new position or career. Things Real Estate Lives is doing to help people during this pandemic:
- First Needs Program provides cards for groceries and emotional support during the first few hours and days of unemployment
- Free Resume Review and Improvement Suggestions by Real Estate and HR professionals with 25+ years of experience
- Free participation in Transitions Masters, a six-week intensive training in job search methods and skills
- Free attendance at REL’s Small Group Meetings and to provide network connections and strategies for landing one’s dream job
- Referrals to local community and public assistance programs
Zoom information will be sent to all registrants via email on the afternoon of June 8th.