By joining CREW Tampa Bay you also become a member of CREW Network, which allows you to advance your career and support the success of women in commercial real estate.
Annual CREW Tampa Bay Member Benefits include:
- Business development and networking opportunities
- Lower registration fees for monthly lunch programs
- Access to Members Only events
- Access to directory listings of more than 130 local commercial real estate professionals, and over 10,000 professionals internationally
- Community outreach and philanthropy
- Committee participation to escalate exposure to industry leaders
- Access to a diversity of professionals and disciplines in the commercial real estate industry
- Many opportunities for leadership positions through committee and Board participation
Each CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both CREW Tampa Bay and CREW Network. We welcome all industry professionals who meet the following requirements:
- General Membership: The applicant is employed in a “Qualified Field of CRE," and has been for a minimum of 5 years.
- Executive Council Membership: A General or Affiliate member who has been employed in a “Qualified Field of Commercial Real Estate” for a minimum of 15 years.
- Associate Membership: The applicant is employed in a “Qualified Field of Commercial Real Estate” and has less than 5 years experience in commercial real estate.
- Student Memberships: Students currently enrolled full time in an undergraduate or graduate college or university program intended to lead to a career in a commercial real estate field. Student members must actively participate in CREW committees and events.
- Affiliate Membership: Commercial real estate professionals who do not meet the requirements of the other membership categories and have a minimum of 5 years of business experience in the commercial real estate industry. Affiliate memberships do not automatically renew and may be subject to annual review and approval by the Membership Committee. In addition to regular CREW annual dues, Affiliate members must commit to sponsoring a minimum of $1,000 each year.
- Multiple Chapter Membership: Individuals who are General members of another CREW Network chapter who also want to be a member of CREW Tampa Bay.
Questions about your eligibility for membership? Contact our Director of Membership, Robyn Coppola, for more information.
Criteria for Membership