By joining CREW Tampa Bay you also become a member of CREW Network, which allows you to advance your career and support the success of women in commercial real estate.
Annual CREW Tampa Bay Member Benefits include:
- Business development and networking opportunities
- Lower registration fees for monthly lunch programs
- Access to Members Only events
- Access to directory listings of more than 130 local commercial real estate professionals, and over 12,000 professionals internationally
- Community outreach and philanthropy
- Committee participation to escalate exposure to industry leaders
- Access to a diversity of professionals and disciplines in the commercial real estate industry
- Many opportunities for leadership positions through committee and Board participation
Each CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both CREW Tampa Bay and CREW Network. We welcome all industry professionals who meet the following requirements:
: $365 full-year / $195 mid-year
Executive Council Membership
: $480 full year / $310 mid-year
: $365 full year / $195 mid-year
: (Graduate) $255 full year / $145 mid-year (Undergraduate) $165 full year / $105 mid-year
- Students currently enrolled full time in an undergraduate or graduate college or university program intended to lead to a career in a commercial real estate field. Student members must actively participate in CREW committees and events.
: $1365 full year / $695 mid-year
Executive Council Affiliate Membership
- Commercial real estate professionals who do not meet the requirements of the other membership categories and have a minimum of 5 years of business experience in the commercial real estate industry. Affiliate memberships do not automatically renew and may be subject to annual review and approval by the Membership Committee. In addition to regular CREW annual dues, Affiliate members must commit to sponsoring a minimum of $1,000 each year.
: $1480 full year / $810 mid-year
- Commercial real estate professionals who do not meet the requirements of the other membership categories and have a minimum of 15 years of business experience in the commercial real estate industry. Affiliate memberships do not
Questions about your eligibility for membership? Contact our Director of Membership, Blake Williams, for more information.
Criteria for Membership