With more than 135 members, CREW Tampa Bay is the leading organization for women in the Tampa Bay real estate industry. CREW Tampa Bay is dedicated to advancing the success of women in commercial real estate, and is a part of CREW Network, the industry’s premier networking coalition. CREW Network’s membership of more than 10,000 professionals in 70+ major global markets represents all aspects of commercial real estate—providing our members with direct access to real estate professionals across all geographies and disciplines.
Since 1996, CREW Tampa Bay has connected commercial real estate professionals in the Tampa Bay area, working together to:
- Create a dynamic and supportive environment that promotes advancement through knowledge sharing and networking
- Push the boundaries in every facet of commercial real estate through provocative dialogue among peers drawn from every discipline in the industry
- Provide educational programs which directly affect day-to-day work and promote real change
- Encourage our members to be a force for activism and involvement in our communities
- Provide opportunities for members to build relationships which expand their professional connections and help them build business
CREW Tampa Bay members are empowered by sharing their knowledge and experience with others in our community, while also learning from the insight and know-how of others. That’s why we focus our efforts on networking programs such as GoFish!, Economic Summit, monthly luncheons, members only events, and host the annual Excellence Awards honoring top talent in the industry. By growing and strengthening our network, we aim to create more opportunities for women in commercial real estate.
Our Core Values
- Professional Community: passionate commitment to mutual assistance; multidisciplinary; responsive; loyal and supportive relationships.
- Excellence: progressive and innovative; relentless pursuit of quality and integrity in business and professional relationships.
- Leadership: visionary, dynamic and solution-oriented.
- Commitment: focused on advancing women in commercial real estate.